Friday, February 23, 2018

Hey everyone!

It has been a great week, because every week is a great week. Except for the weeks that aren´t so great.

Anyway these past few days have been a mix of companions. We got transfers and my new companion is Elder Lagos from Honduras! He´s really really great. He is with me in the picture where I have my bag and the Book of Mormon. There is a picture of Elder Chacon at church. He said goodbye to the ward so everyone wanted to take pictures with him. I have a picture with Elder Vergara. He is going home. He is a great role model. 

Also there is a picture of the Rock with my missionary plaque because I am just like the rock. I have a rock of faith. nailed it.

God loves His missionaries. I know He does. I have seen it. I have felt it.







Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment