Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hey everyone! 

Big news! Prophets are real and relevant in our time! I invite all of you to read every other missionary email because they talked about it way more in depth than I will.
Favorite talks: Elder Lynn G. Robbins and President Nelson on personal revelation.

I have been transferred! I am now in the part of Lima called Villa el Salvador! Remember at the beginning of my mission where I stepped in the dog skeleton? Yea I´m there again hahaha. Looks like there are a lot more dogs here now then there were a year and a half ago. 

I have a new companion! Elder LImao from Brazil! He is incredible. I know it is going to be a fun a spiritual transfer.

I just want to shre my testimony that I am grateful the church gives us hope of eternal families. I have attached pictures of some truly incredible people. They have changed my life, each one of them. Thanks to the gospel, I know that if I am faithful, I will see each one of them again. That promise is the same for you and the people with whom you serve, whether you are a missionary or a home teacher or a visiting teacher. (whoops take out that last part).

Have a great week,





Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment