Monday, May 7, 2018

Hey Everyone!

I want to start today by asking a question I ask all the people we contact on the streets, ´´If Jesus Christ was here right now, and you could ask him something, what would you ask him?´´

It is a very effective question that helps you to get to know what people´s needs are. Her are some of the questions your average Peruvian will ask:

´´Why is there so much wickedness today?´´
´´Where are we going?´´
´´Why are there so many churches?´´
´´Why did Adam and Eve sin?´´
´´I wouldn´t ask him anything, but I would ask fro forgiveness?´´
´´Don´t you young men know that Jesus is a spirit, so he can´t appear and I can´t ask him anything.´´
´´I don´t beleive in God so that question doesn´t apply to me.´´
´´When will he come again?´´

As you can see, some of these aren´t questions, but as members of his restoared church, we are able to answer almost all of them. What a blessing.

I ask you the same question,  If Jesus Christ was here right now, and you could ask him something, what would you ask him?

Have a great week, 

ELder MacGregor
PS- we broke our key.

No comments:

Post a Comment