Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I finally made it to Chile, after and 8 1/2  hour flight.  The weather here is actually really nice, and I got to meet the mission president.  We currently are having an orientation and I am really excited for the field. Apparently, though, I'm going to have to be very proficient in 4-5 months since at that point most of the senior missionaries will be gone.  I'll have to make sure I'm constantly diligent to prepare myself for any challenge I may have here. We went up the funicular here in Santiago for a devotional, you may want to check it on google maps.  Dad may have actually been on this same things since it's been here since the early 1900s if not earlier.

I haven't met my trainer yet, but mark my words it is going to be a solo Espanol companion.  i hope i'll be able to work well with him.

I'm sure Dad knows this but Santiago is literally a mix of Salt Lake City and Los Angeles and add Spanish.  It'll be hot at times but i think i'll be able to handle it with the Lord's help.

Before I finish i just want to share how much i love all of you at home.  I know we can be together forever, no matter what challenges we may face.

I think my P-days will be Tuesdays so make sure everyone knows that!  I've been preparing for this moment all my life.  I know I AM READY TO SERVE THE LORD.  He loves us al and it is time for me to do what I can to return it.

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment