Monday, March 13, 2017

Hey everyone! This week is pretty short because we did a lot of walking also I lost my camera charger so I probably wont send fotos for a really long time which is sad because I know it is the only thing you guys look at. Anyway this week the best part was a family history lesson with a recent convert. We let the sister missionaries teach and then we bore our testimonies about family history. It was really interesting for me becasue it made me realize that even though I have never met my great great grandma, I will be able to meet her in the heavens. Sometimes we are given plain and precious truths but dont really understand what it means in our lives. I know that there is so much I really dont know and I am excited to learn. Love you all have a wonderful St. Patrick´s day

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment