Saturday, March 25, 2017

Hey Everyone!
I am sure you were all waiting for a lovely email on Monday and are surprised to receive it on Saturday but that is because I got transfered............ to the office. I am currently the main secretary of the Perú Lima South Mission, which means whenever any missionary has a compliant they call me. Also I proselyte less. I have found that I get a lot of time to look up conference talks and such which is pretty awesome. 
This week I just want to say that I have noticed how much the Lord really cares about your personal life. I have found that fellting thoughts, things that I do not pray for, are still answered as if they are a prayer to the heavens. One example is that we stopped by the temple earlier today. I starting to think about how cool it would be to see people from my older areas stop by, but it was just a fun thought. 5 minutes later the entire YSA from my first area came into the temple grounds and went crazy ´´ELDER MACGREGOR!!!´´ Even though I didn´t pray for this and it was just a thought the Lord answered it even stronger than I could have imagined. Also I found my camera charger so now you guys will want to read my email again because there are pictures. (but now the pictures are just of me sitting at a desk).
I love you all so much and I am thankful for the plentitud of blessings the Lord has put into my life.
(as health secretary I get to sign all my emails like this now)

Misión Perú Lima Sur
Secretario Personal del Presidente

Secretario de Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment