Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hey everyone!

I got a llot of pictures this week. We had a meeting with all the zone leaders in the mission. We coordinated so that we could wear the same tie!

I want to share a funny sory about our pensionista. Her name is Hermana Borjas. She is 60 years old, and has been pensionista for 30 of them. I call her mama Borjas. Let me just start by saying you need ot be careful what you say to her.

During lunch on Sunday she was telling us about the picture pir mission President took with her and how she had a picture with the last 4 or 5 mission presidents. She then said that he told her to take good care of his hijos misioneros. (missionary sons)
Well........ later that night I got bit by a dog.
We stopped by her house to wash up because it was close. You would not believe how much she took to heart ´´take care of my hijos misioneros.´´ Soap, water, alcohol, disinffectant, hot chocolate, cake, and I can´t evern remember what else. She definitely took that messge to heart.

Anyway. That has been our week. Also it has started to rain a little here and everyone is freaking out and I keep going in a short sleeve shirt because here ¨rain¨ is just a smail drizzle. It does NOTHING to me. I am immune hahaha

Have a great week!




Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment