Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Hey Everyone!

This week has been incredible, and in fact, my companion and I have a testimony of not letting any opportunity pass by. Last week we received a refferal from the Hermanas in another ward. We were unable to have an appointment last week, so we found them this week. It is a wonderful family that is incredibly preapred, and they are working to get married as well. What a blessing. However, this is not the best part of the story. When the Hermanas sent the address, they sent a wrong address. As a result we went to several wrong houses, yet we contacted the people anyway. That is how we found Lis.

Lis is INCREDIBLY ready for the gospel. She gets off work late, so we can only have appointments on weekends. The day before we had sent an appointment with her, SHE called US to confirm. The funny part is that she called us Friday at 11:45 at night! My companion and I had no idea who was calling at this hour, until she told us she was confirming the appointment. We looked at each other and we asked, ¨Who on earth calls at 12am to confirm an appointment!¨ We couldn´t stop laughing. Miracle.

I hope you all are have a great week. I will I know. This week we are receiving a visit from Elder Stevenson from the 12 Apostles. This will be the 3rd Apostle I will see! AWESOME!

also at the mall they let us draw on the wall so my copmanion and i drew the plan of

Much love,

Elder MacGregor


No comments:

Post a Comment