Tuesday, January 15, 2019

This week Elder MacGregor mostly answered family questions, but here are tidbits of things he shared: 

In one of our investigators houses the news was playing a segment about Chilean fencing and I was so hard to look away. I am doing footwork exercises for my exercise every morning, so you know I'm going to have foot mastery when I get back.

Hopefully Keegan is feeling better about basketball. I am definitely watching his freshman games after I get back and have that 3 month break for work and family.

My favorite email this week is the dad asking me to resend an email and then saying its fine. Good chuckle out of that one.

The picture of ian’s sliced open finger looked yucky. Ouch, what happened? AND IS THAT A GIRL I DON'T KNOW HOLDING IT?

I told my comp about the near 15$ wage here in OR and he freaked out. There a 10$ wage is considered good. Haha, we got money! And no sales tax!

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment