Monday, December 31, 2018

 I get to write Monday this week because most of the palces here are closed both Christmas and New Year's, abnd we wrtie from a public wifi cafe.
It was great to have the call home. You guys seemed to have a lot of fun and are enjoying the moments you can have away from the eagle project. 

It seems movies is the way you guys relax at the end of the day, or is videogames a quick go to?
Are these baptisms for our family or are we using temple names. If they're from our family, I would like to who if possible.

As for me, the only thing I could ask for is this. I know I'm eating my own poor habit of not writing Ian for his requests, but the mission rules just changed for music. It used to just be music off of LDS.org, but now people can have any type of music that doesn't drive away the spirit. So, my request fore the boys is to send me mp3s of music they think I would like out here in the mission. If I think it's inappropriate, I'll delete it, and I'll pass my approvals off to my comp to check too.

Other than that, I can't think of anything else. I still pray for you all, and I hope you guys have a wonderful 2019. I love you!

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment