Tuesday, December 4, 2018


Yup, I'm already in Chile. 2nd or 3rd week here now.
For my thanksgiving I had cold meat, some Coca cola, and canned peaches, so not as nice as yours. But, It was nice to read the thanksgivign gift you gave me. I still have yet to open any of the Christmas presents, so I'll be able to give thanks in person during the call.
A person working for family history came ot our sacrament meeting. She is there in Chile to see how to make sure that the new family history programs will properly work in all of the world, not just in the USA.  She took this photo.
My ward is the Carri'on ward in the independencia stake, near the bottom of our mission. The biggest nearby roads are Independencia and Domingo Sant a Maria (yes, that's a road name)
As for me, I haven't been bit by a dog yet, though in the area north of me there are suppoesedly tons of dogs, so I'm expecting that at some point. I've already given 3 dates and we have a baptism this week. Teaching haitians and peruvians a lot. One was from Ica (Ian's oasis city), though she's been here for 13 years. My comp nearly gotrun over by an ambulance and I'm learnign all the funny stories of some of the members here.
I have a lot of things to write in my daily journal (which I actually wirte in every day), but I can't think of them right now. Maybe I'll bring it with me to the internet cafe where I right y'all next time.
I love you all and can't wait to hear from you again. After all, Christmas isn't that far away, and It's on my pday too!
--
Elder MacGregor



No comments:

Post a Comment