Thursday, December 20, 2018


For my time in the temple, I got to go today, and that was nice. They scooted me and 3 other elders into a sealing room for sealings, and learning it first in spanish was kind of weird. The dude saying the ordianance was also speaking really fast, so much so I only really waited for him to breathe and say amen. Since I'm a missionary I can only be the kids in the sealing ordinances. Family history is something I feel like I'm really going to get into when I get back.

That is a real tender mercy from the lord for you and Aiden. He certainly is one of the most blessed people in the world this week to have the company just donate the brick for his eagle project.

Elder Lewis is really great as a trainer. He knew you 2 moms would talk. We had a good laugh about it all.

Overall, I can't really say I've ever had a bad time here in the mission. As long as I focus on the blessings the Lord has given me, I don't really need to worry about anything else.

Finally, some questions. First, I swear that in seminary I had watched a christmas movie about an old lady that went to the Mormon Tabernacle choir every year, and also organized a christmas pageant. It's super cheesy, but I can't remember the name of it. Can you figure it out? No one else in the mission has heard of it but I KNOW it exists. 

Oh, I sent a photo of wendy's. That's because they have one nearby my house. Guess what's getting business every Pday?

That's all for now, I can't really think of any more to write other than I know God loves you all, and he is always with you even in hard times. Also, watch Mr. Kruger's Christmas. It's the only christmas film we have in the field and it is amazing. 

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment