Tuesday, February 12, 2019

All I experience here is just a ton of hot sun. Though, yesterday we did have some clouds that lead to a cooler temperaturea and that was great. I do actually miss the cold. My new comp is Elder Cuence from Ecuador and he hates the cold, so I guess we'll have to figure that out :) 

 My prayers are great. I really have a reason to focus on other more now that I can talk about issues going on at home (AKA tons of work) and also for my investigators. I really don't have any real need to blow off steam. I just need to keep working. I haven't gotten really angry at anyone yet, but I almost did at a family that wasn't progressing.
thios family we had taught for the whole of my 2 changes and came to church only once in my 3 months. They don't read the book and this last visit openly lied to us about reading (I left them with nephi 3 and they said it talks about baptism). Then we saiud howe this is the only church with authority and one literally said "well according to you guys." We aren't going back. They won't read and act as if they can be in 2 churches at once- the 2 churches mentioned in 1 Nephi 14
But, it was a learning experience.

Love you, XOXOXOXXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment