Tuesday, February 5, 2019

As for my stories this week, we met a dude who served in theUS Marines as a drill sargeant. He killed someone after his release, and instead of going to jail, he got deported becuase he's a naturalized citizen. He was pretty angry, but I felt for him. He talked a lot about his service and how he just wants to go home and be a father and husband again. Supposedly, if everything goes well, he'll be back in the states by March.
We also found a super drunk dude who was trying to walk his bike home. Another dude came up to help him, but the drunk resisted, fell backward, and hit the ground with a hard THOCK. He laid there for  about 10 seconds, and for a second I thought I had seen someone just die, right then and there. Then he got up, had blood all over the back of his head, and another family came to help him. I think he's fine, but me and Lewis aren't sure.
As for new people, we are now teaching a Dominican here who likes church, but won't get baptized until she has a secure job so she can obey the sabbath. If all goes well, she'll be in the water by next week.
Love you!

XOXXOXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment