Wednesday, July 3, 2019


There are a couple people ready for baptism that will be accepting their fechas this week, but nothing more. We have been focusing on working with teh members in the ward.
We talked a little about the american cup that is going on right now. Ian said that he only focused on the mission, but we do need to know because when Chile is playing, there is literally NO ONE in the streets. As such, we take our studies at that point so we don't lose precious time in the other productive parts of the day. So, keeping up with the tournament actually helps us a LOT. The lastest matches are the semis- Argentina and Brasil today, Peru and Chile tomorrow. I bought a Chile shirt, but I still have the cheap Peru shirt Ian bought me after his mission.

I have helped my comp a lot in being 100% obedient to the rules. He wasn't SUPER lazy, but there has been a few times where I have to say "alright, time to get out and to work," or "hey, we have to do more contacts." It's helped me learn how to get people to change without offending them.

Happy birthday to Keegan! They have the sweetart straws you bought a lot at Plaid, so I'll buy one and eat it in memory of you. 

Elder MacGregor was able to google chat with us and told us they were having a solar eclipse.  It was only 90% in his city, but he got to use special glasses and take a peek.  He has seen 2 solar eclipses in his life now. (2017 and now). LM

No comments:

Post a Comment