Tuesday, July 30, 2019



We currently have 2 dates for a baptism, and both are kind of shakey. I haven't had a baptism since May, so I'm kind of down for that. I have nearly a year and there are only 3 baptisms on my register, and 1 other where I taught someone who later got baptized. I feel upset about that at times, but I know it's what the Lord wanted from me, so I'll learn to just work more without the success. It has been a little frustrationg this last week. Literally someone canceled on us the week of the baptism, and that just put me in a tailspin for day.

I already wrote about the lack of baptisms I'm having, but I do write down everything that goes on. I'm early done with the first journal, now moving on to the 2nd. I'll probably buy it soon. I've started writing in cursive, so it's pretty dope.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but I do some Family History on P days. I go through like 1 or 2 records while my comps talk with their families. It's not to hard. A simple thing to do every day that is hard is to shave- I cut is really close, and it stays that short for 2 days, then it grows. So, sometimes I end up cutting it every 2 days instead of every day.

Elder MacGregor


No comments:

Post a Comment