Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! as you can tell from that exclamation my spanish is getting much better. This week was pretty crazy as far as missionary life goes. We got to go to migrations so now I am a legal citizen of PerĂº. Also we had a giant party with half the mission where we watched the live action jungle book. You know you are a missionary when that movie was the greatest thing you had seen for 3 months. 
I am greatful for my Savior, and for this wonderful season. Words cannot describe the sound of horrible and wonderful spanish accents, men and women singing spanish hymns in praise of Him who was sent for us. This will without a doubt be a CHristmas I never forget. I wish you all the best and and wonderful Merry Christmas. Send me a tie.

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment