Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Holy Week!

This week I would like to start with how crazy good friday is here. everything was closed, even the hospital, so when i had to send a missionary there it was not a good thing. As health secretary i have begun to learn how to control my stress and alos how to appear more formal and polite. it is actually really hard, but i have noticed a real difference in myself and i know it is because of the Savior wanted to build me up.

I would like to share I call I got on the phone this week from a sick missionary. I think it was quite humorus.

¨Hey Elder MacGregor, it´s Elder ----------. So today we were doing service, and I put my hands inside a bag to pull out some tools. It turns out it was the wrong bag and instead there was a dead dog inside of it, and it´s stomach was open. So basically I put my hands inside a dog stomach, and now my hands are covered in blood. What do I do?¨

Just some of the normal health problems here in Perú. 

Fun fact, the mission office is actually outside the mission boundaries, and so is my room, so right now i spend more time in the Lima east mission that my own mission. Secretaries always serve for 6 months, so the next 6 months I will be in the Lima east mission most of the time. I have one additional month in the MTC which is in the Lima central mission, outside of my mission boundaries.

When I complete 1 year in the mission this August, I will have 7 months outside my own mission and only 5 inside of it. I will have more time outside the mission than inside of it. Many Book of Mormon heroes traveled to foreign lands, and I guess in a way that is what I am doing.

I hope you are all taking advantage of this wonderful easter, and building your faith in the Savior. I have come to appreciate the scripture in 3 Nephi 11:
 Behold my Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased, in whom I have glorified my name—hear ye him.
This was the moment when the Son completed His Atonement, and how the Father introduced Him to the Nephites. Imagine the joy of both the Father and the Son, to know that all mankind could now be saved and live with them again, if they were willing to repent.

I love my Savior, and I know that He loves me.

Misión Perú Lima Sur
Secretario Personal del Presidente
Secretario de Saludu

No comments:

Post a Comment