Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hey everyone,

this week has been pretty exciting. Had to help and Elder in the hospital at 2 am. I guess that is what I signed up for when i said i wanted to be the health secretary.

Also I got another health call from an Elder who told me he had a parasite because he is grinding his teeth............ after realizing that makes no sense he was relieved to discover he did not have a parasite.

This week we as did room inspections for a zone in the mission. it was interesting to discover that the missionaries who had been out for a long time had the dirtiest rooms, while all the newbies had really clean rooms. you could also feel a change in the spirit when entering a room that had been cared for and loved. The same promise is extended to you. clean your room (a message to Grant).

This week I found an unusual spiritual lesson while at the office. sometimes we need to do what is unpopular to receive blessings. We made get made fun of by friends and even family, but we will still believe those blessings, because God always follows through. I experienced this first hand. The old health secretary left some pink crocs behind, and this week i wore them. Even though it was unpopular and my companion made fun of me, i received the blessings of extra comfort while working.

(note i only wear them when there is nobody in the office and it is a slow work day i dont wear them every single day i am careful with my blessings. i have only worn them once so far.)

Also i am in charge of the air conditioning and everyone always yelling at me. even as i write this sentence i am being yelled at to turn up the AC.

I love this wonderful work and my wonderful mission. I am called of God to be here in this place at this time.

Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace. He has calmed my troubled soul, born my afflictions, and paid for my poor decisions and sins. I invite you all to read the document we were invited to read this past general conference, The Living Christ. This week begins the celebration of the event that is the key to the plan of Salvation, but without Christ, it truly is meaningless. I hope we will all try to more fully use Him and His teachings in our lives, especially this Easter.

Have a wonderful week.

NOT A REAL DOCTOR BUT FOR SOME REASON EVE

RYONE THINKS I AM
Misión Perú Lima Sur
Secretario Personal del Presidente

Secretario de Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment