Friday, June 23, 2017

Hey everyone!

I heard school is about to get out which means everyone must be making summer plans. In the mission the equivalent of going on vacation is going to the temple. You get to take a break from all the stress of life and missionary work and just relax for a few short moments. 

Also I got caught falling asleep in the office one day. I´m sure you will enjoy these pictures just as much as the other office missionaries did.

I realized how much God really does love us. He not only created the Earth for us, which is so beautiful and lovely, but He also provided a Savior, temples, Priesthood power and ordinances so that we can live with Him again. I find it insane how much He loves us!

Speaking of love, I hope all of you are preparing something for Father´s Day. I don´t know why the church doesn´t let us skype with our parents on Father´s Day, but for some reason it isn´t approved....sorry dad :(
I am truly grateful for my dad. Never have I known a man who is more loving, patient and funny while also good at teaching life lessons and insisting that we spend all our Saturdays doing yard work. FYI the mission is way easier than working in the yard for Sean MacGregor.

I am grateful for his time on scouting adventures, even if it is his van that breaks down during the snow campout.  I am grateful for his jokes and his endless desire to do good among everyone. 
He knows what to say and how to say it in every moment. Whether it be funny, serious, important or spiritual whatever he says is something worth listening to. (unless he tells you to clean your room then it is okay to ignore him).

I have been truly blessed to have him as a father, and I am even more blessed to have a loving Heavenly Father.

Do something nice for your dad. Send him a message, give him a hug, make him breakfast. If your name is Grant or Aiden or Keegan then go outside and do more yardwork.




Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment