Saturday, June 10, 2017

Hey Everyone!

This week we have transfers, and we are opening 6 areas. the office is crazy town. We have so much stuff. We have to find 6 apartments, 6 stuffs to put in the rooms and 6 pensionistas. On top of that we have some sick missionaries travel plans for the transfers. Last night we were working until midnight.

There is a super awesome Hamburger place down the street from where we live. It is called Vick´s Burger. It is brand new, they just opened. We go often enough that when we walk in the door one of the workers goes ´´Elder, 1 royal hamburger and 1 hot dog with all the sauces except mustard´´ 

So no I haven´t quite learned how to cook yet...............................................................................................sorry mom.

However, I have learned a lot about patience and love, especially when I receive calls such as this:

´´so my companion sets up an extra mattress against the wall and punches it to get rid of stress. He went to knee it and he missed the mattress. He busted his knee against the wall. What do we do?´´

Then I remember I am thankful for the Savior´s patience with me.
With the office being very crazy, I am reminded of when the Savior calmed the sea. It is such a great story, with a powerful lesson, and I have seen it apply to the storms of life. What is interesting is that the apostles couldn´t paddle hard enough to make it through the storm on their own. They too needed help.

I love you all, I hope that everybody graduated well and happy and that Jarrett didn´t get held back.




Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment