Sunday, July 9, 2017

Hey Everyone!

This week was the most tranquilo week my entire time in the office! It was awesome! We planned a ward activity that we did today. Families played football and volleyball. We ran some tables and talked about the church harvesting that field that is oh so ready to harvest. Also this past week we had a meeting with every zone and district leader in the entire mission. There were 10 missionaries sleeping in our room. My good friend Elder Stevenson organized everyone and ordered pizza. It was 2 for 1 Tuesday so we got 10 pizzas. One pizza for every Elder! Definitely didn´t think I would be doing that when I opened my call but the mission takes you places. I don´t remember if I said so last week but it was my companions birthday and his mom sent him a cake in the mail! It was a Book of Mormon themed cake, I attached the photos. 

2 Nephi 32:3 Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

They told me I needed to work out.

I love you all so much and hope you have a wonderful week. I know this is a divine work and that Christ Himself is the head.

I also finally finished the Book of Mormon in Spanish. I know it is a true and sacred scripture.

ELDER MACGREGOR
Misión Perú Lima Sur
THIS EMAIL PROBABLY MAKES EVERYONE THINK ALL WE DO IS EAT PIZZA AND CAKE IN THE MISSION. THATS NOT TRUE WE ALSO FOUND A NEW INVESTIGATOR AND TESTIFIED OF THE RESTORATION. THE CAKE AND PIZZA JUST HAPPENS TO BE BLESSINGS OF HARD WORK.
Secretario Personal del Presidente

Secretario de Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment