Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hey Everyone
I don´t have a lot of time this week, but I have seen miracles. We found a wonderful family and they came to church this past week. the young man is going to the temple, which is a huge milestone here in Lima. We had to go the temple to pick up some supplies and there I met a family from the jungle. They had been baptized a year ago, and had made the day long journey in a bus with their two little children to be sealed for time and all eternity. The thought of these modern day pioneers strengthened my testimony in the power of the temple and what it can do for each of us. I know that the power of the temple is real and that the ordinances bind us for eternity.

I invite you all to read a talk by Elder Uchtdorf called ´´On being Genuine´´ October 2015 i believe. Do things for the right reasons. Do not do them because you want to be seen of men or because you feel obligated, but do it because you care and you love your fellow brothers and sisters.

Also, drink a glass of milk. It´s healthy. 


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment