Sunday, September 3, 2017

Hello everyone!
This week has been incredibly complicated, and it would be impossible to share it all. To keep thinks short, one Elder had to go into emergency surgery at 11pm on Monday. I spent the night in the hospital waiting for him to come out. He came in at 3 am and we slept in the habitation room. After the drugs had worn off, they came and brought him breakfast. The first thing that he asked for is if there was any for me.
I serve among the presence of angels. Even in the most dire of situations, this missionary looked outward. I can only hope to do the same.

There is no better experience than the mission. Nowhere else would I have met such wonderful people, or have been pushed so hard to be my best.
Also, transfers are coming. I will be leaving the office pretty soon and returning to good old missionary work. I am SO excited.

I love you all,






Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment