Monday, August 28, 2017



Hey Everyone!
It has been another amazing week here in the Mission! 
I want to start with a scripture that has been coming to my mind recently. 2 Nephi 2:24 ¨But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.¨ I have had so many questions while her on the mission. Why did God call me here? What does He have in store for me? How can I be a better representative of Jesus Christ, not only in the mission, but after? How have I gone a whole year without watching Star Wars?
This spoke to me that I need not worry, just keep the commandments and smile.

We went to the temple this week. The Lima temple is truly a beacon to the world. I found a young man from a ward I served in 6 months ago. He received his call to go to the Ogden Utah mission. In the Lima temple you find faithful members from all of Perú, it truly is incredible. We had to wake up at 4 am to get to the session on time. It made me think about the sacrifices many modern day pioneers make in order to make Sacred Covenants with the Lord.

Everyone! Go to the temple this week! If you are unable to, make it your phone wallpaper for one day. They are truly beautiful, Holy houses.

This past Wednesday my MTC companion had to come to the office. We took a picture. I have compared them to now and one year ago. 
This week is a short email. But there area  lot a picture, and a picture is worth 1000 words. 
President´s birthday was this past week so we celebrated!

I know the Book of Mormon is true. God speaks through that book. When we take time to read it, ponder it, and pray, our lives are changed for the better and we become more and more like the Savior.

ELDER MACGREGOR
Misión Perú Lima Sur
CAN YOU BELIEVE A YEAR AGO THAT I WAS ON A PLANE TO PERU? I REMEMBER THEY HANDED ME A PAPER ASKING IF I WAS BRINGING ILLEGAL PLANTS. IT WAS IN SPANISH SO I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. ALSO WE WERE DEBATING WHETHER WE PUT OUR REAL NAME OR IF WE WRITE ELDER ----. 
BEST. YEAR. EVER.
Secretario Personal del Presidente
Secretario de Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment