Monday, September 25, 2017

Hey Everyone!
This week has been the strangest in the mission. We finished Elder Halliday´s training so I have been a fly on the wall this week.I have been third wheeling in case he needs help and asks me a question. I have used to opportunity to search the scriptures. When you read the war chapters with the mindset that the Lamanites are sin and we are the Nephites, it is super interesting. It is reading the story of how we can defend ourselves from sin and continue to make righteous choices. All of it includes having faith in the Savior, just as the Nephites did.

We also diluted mosquito poison this week, that is the photo attached. I got it all over my hands and everything like a true professional.
This week we also went to the Area offices. Honestly working for the church would be a blast. There are pictures of the Savior everywhere and everyone talks about Mormon things. The most inappropriate comment I heard was someone telling me he didn´t like Star Wars. Even in stressful situations you can see that the work of the Lord is divinely guided, and that He really is involved in every detail. He watches over us more than we can even imagine.

This will be the last time I am emailing on Saturday I believe. chances are I will leave the office next week, so it is back to good old Pday on Monday´s! Whoohoo! 
I have learned so much here. The Lord has blessed me beyond measure and I know that He is blessing you in this very moment. Stop and think about the ways that He is blessing you and I know you will be able to recognize His love.

Here´s a blessing.... General Conference is this week! God is going to speak to us again!

Much Love,


Elder MacGregor

PS   
just a short email this week, I have been transfered to San Gabriel and my Pdays will be Monday again. President already told me that I am going to train a new missionary next transfer. So I am in a trio for the next 3 weeks. 

My new companions for now are Elder Infante and Elder Supayane.

(When I was the health secretary I actually sent Elder Supayane home for health reasons. He came back and now he is my companion hahahahahaha) The Lord works miracles. 


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment