Monday, October 2, 2017

Hey everyone!

So it turns out there are a TON of hills in my new area. Seriously I am waking up with a cramp every morning it`s the worst! Guess it shows how out of shape I am. Never skip leg day.

Also this is the most dangerous zone in the mission suposedly. Everytime we tell memebrs that we wre in the Pamplona ward they freak out and say that we are the tough ones. I only have seen one freaky thing so far. Last week we were walking at night up the street. Some man walked by us and he had a screwdriver up his sleeve like an assassin knife. I said buenas noches and he didn`t respond, just keeo trucking. A few steps later I looked back and he was starting at me DEAD IN THE EYE. Probably the first time I have been scared on my mision. Those screwdriver assassins are scary.

I want to just share my favorite thoughts from this last general conference. First of all, I will never forget the reverence that feel over the room when they announced Elder Hales`passing. I know he was a true Apostle of the Lord. The excerpt from his talk which Elder Anderson read really touched my heart. Only those who never faultered in their testimony of the Savior saw Him after He was resurected. 

Let that try to be us so we can see Him when he comes again.

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment