Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hey Everyone, I am using an english keyboard with spanish typing so there is no question mark and I am frankly too lazy to spend the 45 minutes requireed to find it so if this letter is without correct punctuaion forgive me please.

This week we have seen the power of referrals. We are currently supposed to receive 2 referrals daily, which means we have to ask literally everyone who they know that would be interesting in hearing the message of the restored gospel. Ons street contact presented us to his grandpa. One investigator introduced us to her entire family (they also served us coffee which was quite and interesting whay to start the missionary discussions). With just small faith and small actions, the Lord blesses abundantly so everyone can here the message of the Restored church.

Also I am sorry I dont have any pictures this week............. next week I will have more I promise.

Here is the greatest story from this week before we went to get breakfast.
This week we accidentaly left our house without the keys. We live on the second floor. We were able to get into the gate that goes up the stairs but into our room it was impossible. We went up to the roof to get a ladder to go through the window but the ladder was too big to bring down from the top of the house. It was a ladder from a cartoon. It was 8 feet tall and pure wood. Instead we had to get a step ladder. It was took short. So we got a table and a step ladder. and then I got up through the window. They chose me because I was the skinniest. Grabbing the keys from the table I let my companions in and in complete victory we at bread and butter with ham. The breakfast of champions

The Lord loves you. I love you. I know that this is His work, and that the spirit is the real teacher.


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment