Wednesday, October 18, 2017


Hey Everyone!
This week I wrote on Wednesday because I am training a new missionary! His name is Elder Chacon and he is a awesome. He worked in the port of Guayquil Ecuador, and is a convert of 2 years. He has a testimony for the world to hear and I know he is going to change my life and the lives of many.
This past week there was a big game of Peru vs colombia in soccer. When Peru scored a goal everything went NUTS. Fireworks! Crazy screaming people! Honestly if people coulnd`t react more like that when the missionaries walk in the room that would be awesome!

I testify God lives. I know He leads this work, and He works with us more constantly than we realize. The mission is funny in that you think you will feel the Holy Ghost 24/7. You don`t. But at the same time, you come to the realization that the Holy Ghost is with you a lot more than just in lessons or study, and then you realize that you have had these feelings your entire life, and that now you are learning to recognize them, and then you realize God lives and He loves you and He always has. This is my testimony.

Also, this next Sunday is PerĂ¹ census day so we are going to be stuck in our house all day. lame I know but we obey, honor, and sustain the law.


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment