Monday, November 20, 2017

Hello everyone!

This week has been a week.
To start, we have been asking members the same question Elder Nelson askeed us in general conference. What would your life be without the Book of Mormon? What would you not know?

My favorite answer so far has been from our pensionista: ``If my life was without the Book of Mormon, I would try to find the Book of Mormon¨

One of my favorite scriptures thsis week is found in the Book of Omni. Omni 1:9 ¨Now I, Chemish, write what few things I write, in the same book with my brother; for behold, I saw the last which he wrote, that he wrote it with his own hand; and he wrote it in the day that he delivered them unto me. And after this manner we keep the records, for it is according to the commandments of our fathers. And I make an end.¨

I find it funny how Chemish`s brother wrote in the Book the same day he gave it to his brother.

What would your life be without the Book of Mormon?
I kow that without the Book of Mormon, I would not have the assurance that Jesus is my Savior, and that He paid literally everything for me. Thanks to the Book of Mormon I have that knowledge.

I hope you all have a wnoderful week! I know this gospel is true and that it blesses lives and families. 


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment