Wednesday, November 15, 2017

This week I have been reading Ether. One of the passages that stood out to my attention was Ether 6:3 ¨And thus the Lord caused stones to shine in darkness, to give light unto men, women, and children, that they might not cross the great waters in darkness.¨
I have changed a few words that stood out to me....

¨And thus the Lord caused [his disciples, misisonaries, young men, etc]  to shine in darkness, to give light unto men, women, and children, that they might not cross the great waters in darkness.¨

We are here to give light to our fellow travelers. God has us here in order help our siblings.



This week our investigator got to church before every single member. He asked us if church is so impórtant why everyone would show up late. 
I pose the same question, if the Savior is so important, why would we show up to His ordinances late? It is the most holy moment of the week, and it is something that we should all strive to be on time for.

That is all I have for this week. We did a lot of walking. WOOHOO

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment