Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Hey everyone!

That´s right, I got bit by another dog. In our area there is a small community of house without and address and we pass by a lot becuase everyone is humble enough to listen. I got bit by a dog and the owner came out and got scared I would curse her house or something. I said not to worry and wondered when we could come by to visit. We are going to bring her the restoreed gospel thiss Thursday.

In other news, my companion´s brothers got baptized! He is (or was) an only member, and already the gospel is working magic in the life of his family. I know it can do the same in yours too. 
We also went to another Christ statue. This isn´t the same one as last time, it is different. But remember, there may be more than one statue of Christ, but there is only one Christ.

One thing I try to remember to keep my hopes up is that missionaries are AUTHORIZED  servants of God. I like to think of seeing things from a birds eye view, and me and my companion walking in the street, being the only ones authorized by God in the area to do what we are doing. It is an interesting thought, and a great blessing.

Sorry for the short email, but there are a lot of pictures so I hope that makes up for it.

Have a great week!





Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment