Monday, December 11, 2017

Feliz Navidad! Meli Kelikimaka (that is hawaiian, shout out to Tutu and Grandpa)

This week has been a good, solid, missionary week. Yesterday to #lighttheworld we are supposed to share our favorite scripture in social media. What did you share? I would like to share one in Mosiah. Imagine te power of a prophet of God as he testified of the Savior. Mosiah 16:9 ``He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light thatis endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a lifewhich is endless, that there can be no more death. ``

I testify with Abinadi that Jesus is the light of the world. Because of Him we can be forgiven and find a fulness of joy.

Here is a quote I have from a conversation this week. One Elder asked a member of the ward if dinosaurs existed,

``Brother **** did the dinosaurs exsist?``
``Look Elder, are you going to talk to people about dinosuars or Jesus Christ?``

Despite what I know all of you are thinking, I was not the one who asked this. 

I hope you are all lighting the world and having a wonderful Christmas season.


Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment