Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Hello everyone!

This week has been the best. We have had a TON of spiritual lessons. The spirit has spoken in abundance, and i want to share one of the most powerful phrases I have heard. ``My companion has left his family, his counrty, I have left my work and my studies to be with you today. I would not do this if I was here to trick you. I would not feel good with myself. I am here before you today to testify that I KNOW that this is true, and I know it will bless your life.``

I testify to anyone reading this. I know the gospel is true. If the mission was longer than 2 years, I would go longer. I love it. The poeple here are so wonderful. This Christmas season I hope you are all happy and safe. 

A missionary Chrsitmas is the best Christmas.




Much love, Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment