Monday, March 19, 2018

Hello everyone!

This past week has been a lot of walking. Woohoo! 
That´s about it. However, I do want to share a cool thought that our penionista said that I figured out how to form into english. It is about being grateful for our blessings.  If we do something nice for someone and they aren´t very grateful, we aren´t going to feel like doing it again. I feel the Lord works in the same way. Why would He bother to bless us if we aren´t grateful for the blessings He does give us? It has definetly made me more grateful this past week for my many blessings.

The mission is the greatest experience of all time. Never have I laughed so hard, been so lost or walked so much. I have seen the Lord teach me and most of the time it is not until the lesson is over that I learn it´s importance. For example I was telling my companion about one of my past companions. Then I realized while I was talking that my former companion was JUST like Grant MacGregor. I realized that the Lord had sent me someone like my brother to be my companion, and I didn´t realize it in the moment! It was funny to think about and recognize the Lord´s hand in my life. (FYI the companion who was just like Grant was one of my favorite companions so I want that on the record. To Grant´s future missionary companions, you all have really lucked out)

Here are two Elders they are both named Elder Rodriguez so you know I had to get a picture with them both.

With much love I testify that this is the work of the Lord.

Elder MacGregor






No comments:

Post a Comment