Thursday, March 8, 2018

This week we baptized two sisters. Mom teaching them has been SO much fun. Here lots of people don´t understand the concept of the Restoration or the Priesthood, but these girls are SO smart. They understood it right away. In one of the interviews before the baptism they asked one fo the sisters if they had prayed to know if the church was true. She said she did. The interviewer than replied how she felt, or how they experience was. She responed that she hadn´t felt anything! She said (this is a quote from the Elder who interviewed her, or how he related the story to me) ¨They asked me to pray and I did. I didn´t feel anything, but the thought came that I already know it´s true. I mean, it just makes sense what theya re telling me.¨

The restoration does make sense. I too testify of that truth.


But it actually got me thinking, I personally myself don´t  recall a defining spiritual moment liek WOW THIS IS TRUE. But I just know that it is. 

I feel like we receive an answer to our prayers and questions when we can say in front of others, ´´I know that Joseph Smith is and was a prophet of God.¨

And I know he was.




Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment