Monday, March 12, 2018


So the big news. One of the converts I baptized last year got sealed last Friday! President gave me and my past companion Elder Miranda permission to go! We got to see our converts get sealed! They came up from Ica which is a 5 hour drive. They brought in the kids and sealed them to their parents for time and all eternity. After that he had the family look in the mirror and said, ¨Today an eternal family is born.¨ That moment will be locked in my mind forever. Without a doubt greater than any baptism so far. Tough to beat though, because a baptism is really awesome. I am so glad that we are sealed together as a family.

I am currently studying the Book of Mormon with 2 topics in mind. Every time I read WHO the Savior is, and every time it eplains something he DOES, I inderline it. I am currently in 2 Nephi 11.

I am coming to know who the Savior was. I am beginning to know what He did.

I hope you all have a great week!

Here are the pictures from and intercambio we had with some other Elders.

Here is a picture of the baptism from a year ago. and the Sealing in the PerĂº Lima temple this past Saturday. Do I look any different?




Elder MacGregor 

No comments:

Post a Comment