Monday, July 2, 2018

Hey Everyone! 

This past week I offically had my last interview with President McGinn! It was to renew my teple recommend. I just want to testify that the questions to be worthy of a temple recommend have new meaning now than they did two years ago. I invite you all to strive to be worthy of a temple recommend.

This past week we got to have a training with Elder Godoy from the Seventy. He talked a lot about how we are to become like God. He gave us time to ask questions and I asked, ¨As President of the area, how have you come to better know your Savior?¨His response was intersting because he said, ¨Through my difficulties.¨ He then explained that through difficulties, service, and the scriptures we come to know the Savior. 

So for those of you who are trying to get to know the Savior, come to know Him through your difficulties. He knows them, and in fact, He knows worse. It wasn´t His fault that He had to suffer them either. He did as we should do: Serve. I kow that if we serve, we really do come to know the Savior. One can GO on a mission, another can SERVE a mission. I am constantly striving to SERVE in my mission. After all, I was called to SERVE. 


Here are pictures of the zone this transfer. Villa El Salvador. Also here is a picture from the training with Elder Godoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment