Monday, July 16, 2018

Hey everyone! 

This week has been a week of connections. First of all, a little geography lesson. I am currently serving in a ward that is super close to my first area. Imagine starting your mission in the Glencoe ward and now you are in the cornell ward. That is basically what is happening to me. They are close but in this case it is a diferent stake. However, Yesterday my first ward mission leader came to visit me! Hermano Mauricio. He is the greatest man on earth, and a true disciple of Jesus Christ. 

Also, when I started the mission I was actually in charge of 2 wards for a few weeks. We taught an investigator named Luis. I only taught him titihing, then Elders got sent to the other ward and finished his lessons. This is a picture of him now. He is going to serve in the Argentina Rosario mission this Wednesday.

Last Pday the zone ate tacos and watched a movie. Here is a picture of me and the taco man. He is from Venezuela and makes the best tacos every. 5 soles, which basically means $1.30. Better than a big mac.

Here are a bunch of pictures of dogs.

Yesterday was the first sunday since they divided the ward. It was one hour earlier and there where less people, but there was still a lot of faith, and an abundance of the spirit. What a blessing to see the Lord´s church grow on earth today.

I know that this work is divine. I know that God Himself runs it. I also know that He works aloneside us.



Elder MacGregor







No comments:

Post a Comment