Monday, October 8, 2018

Hello Brothers and Sisters!
I bet you thought this blog would never get another update, but here we are. I am Elder MacGregor's younger brother, and I will be serving in the Chile Santiago North Mission. I leave for the CCM (the MTC in Mexico) tomorrow and am taking over the blog for my own updates.
I am excited for this opportunity to serve the Lord and to the spread the gospel. I know that there may be challenges ahead, but I cannot wait for the amazing spiritual experiences that will come from the mission to bless me throughout my life. I know that God has sent us out in the latter days to restore the gospel to all ends of the earth, and am ready to thrust in my sickle and do the work I am called for.

-Elder MacGregor (the younger, I guess)

No comments:

Post a Comment