Tuesday, March 12, 2019

are the 2 Elders coming to your stake conference general Authorities or are they Area Seventies. I was looking over an old liahona that we have in the house (We have every single one for about 30 years worth on the liahona). Did you know that Elder Suares and Elder Stevenson were in the same area presidency for AFRICA during 2011?

I had a baptism this week, and the sacrament after when we confiormed her has been the biggest experience with the hoily ghost so far.

Since high school, I do really think I've changed. Things do feel different and I do feel bad about some things I did in high school (like having such a short temper, and being really prideful. There's a new missionary who had a semester in college, but graduated the same year I did. And Oh my goodness he is super prideful about things.) I don't know how people dealt with me. I sucked, man. Kind of hated myself too at the time, if I remember correctly. Not suicidal levels, but close.

I do remember the crater lake trip. We did one as a family when I was between 6 and 9, there is an Ian Show video we took during the trip.  I brag about the Oregon wilderness sometimes to the Utah missionaries, since I have some camping done, and at least 5 through eastern Oregon to go to Idaho, and 1 to the south I did to get to california with my firends.

I do think rooming with Elliot would be fun. I'll have to try his tomato bisque. Is that still the only thing he makes to eat? Ask Janamaire.

I want to say I learned a native language during my mission in Chile, it's called (wait for it) Haitian Creole. I'm sure that'll get a laugh or two. Do mention I'm with a latino comp, my spanish is coming great but I'm nowhere near perfect, and we are basically in the center of the city. Lots of apartments and street contacts. 

Elder MacGregor 

No comments:

Post a Comment