Wednesday, March 20, 2019

As for my use of persoanl money, I converted all of the 200 dollars I took in cash into chilean pesos. I don't use it for much, and I actually still haven't gotten around to calling for permission to use my debit card. I really just buy the zone souvenirs that they make for us. I have 1 at the moment and am getting one next week. One was a bandanna for about 5 bucks and this upcoming one is a soccer jersey with my name, and a number for about 15 bucks. I chose 0 because of the same reason as Damian Lillard (Keegan can tell you about him) and also because I have 0 soccer ability.

This week we had to watch some clips about missionary safety. If you want to watch them (new missionaries have to watch them with their parents before they leave) they are on the full time missionary portal,. They're weird because it tries to be all jokey and then at the end they share a "Let's Get Real" where they mention a missionary who had consequences of not following the rules mentioned in the episode. The tune shifts so hard that it gives you whiplash.

Also this ward I'm in I will probably be in for the next 2 to 3 months, so that will be great. You'll maybe see me in the same house twice, since I'm still in my first ward

We have our own washing machine but we hang dry. Some of my shirts are stained yellow from sweat and I think I need to use clorox on them, any tips on how to do it and not absolutely destroy my clothes? 


Love you, going to talk to Ian now XOXOXXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment