Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Wow! Sounds like the weather is colder than usual, lasting all the way to March.

Sounds like Keegan had fun. I never have been snowboarding or skiing, so he's got that on me.

For earthquakes, I've felt two, both in the apartment that's 23 stories up. It's fun watching the buildings sway. 
I don't really know what prepared me the most. I would say that I was prepped to share the gospel but not as much to live like a normal person. Or, in other words, I already knew the order of the first 3 lessons, and some of PMG, but as for cooking I still just by lots of candy at times and eat itin 3 days.

For testimony meeting we have a good 130 members, so I never have to speak, but we give testimony when we enter a ward and when we leave the ward too, so about 1 every 6 weeks I think, sometimes less.

As for people who are like at home, I have an investigator named J----(not the one I mentioned last week) who is JUST like my government teacher Ms. Mowry, right down to being a storng catholic. She's an investigator because her daughter C----- and her granddaughter I---- have dates of baptism.

Life's been great here, having a Latin comp is fun until he sleeps in and wants to stay up late. We have a si o si baptism this week, so it's great. A 55 year old woman, maybe older, who has a 31 year old son who just spends all day at the computer because he broke his knee and now is growing weed because it's legal here in Chile. For service we cleaned out his closet and about half the stuff had to do with drugs, half with electronics. Definitely the strongest warning I've had against spending too much time on electronics after I get back home. 

Love you, XOXXOXOXXO


No comments:

Post a Comment