Monday, February 20, 2017

FUN FACT; ICA IS CALLED THE CITY OF THE ETERNAL SUN
and I can testify of that. It is so hot that when I open my sunscreen it all slides right out of the tube immediately so I have had to stick to keeping it in the fridge to cool it down so I can use it without making a giant mess. No major stories to share this week except for here they don´t have church basketball. They have church soccer and it is probably the most violent thing you have ever seen. 

I have began to write down a scripture every day in my daily agenda to ponder that I read during scripture study. My favorite this week has been 2 Nefi 4:28 Here Nephi puts his confidence in the Lord forever, admits that he is not perfect. I love this verse because it tells him to wake up, and to not worry about being trapped in sin, because there is a Savior, who suffered for even him. I know that He suffered for me, and for you too. Despite our imperfections, flaws and sins, we need not be discouraged because there is one who has it already taken care of if we turn to Him.

Elder MacGregor

No comments:

Post a Comment