Tuesday, February 7, 2017

THE TRANSFER.
This week I got transfered to the south in ICA, official tourist attraction of PerĂº. My new companion is Elder Miranda and I can already tell based on these last 24 hours it is going to be a fun transfer.
Many have heard about the new missionary schedule, here that means WE GET TO WAKE UP AT 7!!...... if we are serving in Lima. This means that this past week I did get to wake up at 7 every day but now that I am in the south it is 6:30 again everyday, I think the Lord is trying to tell me something.
This week I really understood what it means.. I´ll go where you want me to go dear Lord, over crazy sand dunes or surprise flash floods.
At least that is the Ica version of the song.
Love you all have a wonderful week.

Elder MacGregor

This is from mom's personal email, but I thought I should share: The ward missionary and his wife and so so so so so happy and their house is literally nothing. The gospel has physically enlightened

their faces and everything and here I am having everything I have ever wanted and I still complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment