Monday, February 27, 2017

OPENING AN AREA
Elder Miranda and I are opening and area in Ica! there are not a ton of investigators so far. we got one day to go out in street clothes and look to see how it was. It is a lot of desert. We are the first missionaries in the history of the church to proselyte there it is pretty awesome.
just kidding. this is the huacachina the biggest tourist trap in all of PerĂº. Lots of Germans.
This week I would like to testify of the benefits of working. 1 Nephi 16:29 says that when we are diligent and with faith the Lord will bring great things to happen. This week we were challenged to put two more baptismal dates even though we were going to lose a day of prodeylting because of training. I will admit I did have my doubts. However, by the end of Sunday we realized that we had not only put two more dates but had found 4 new investigators and had a baptism! Honestly I was blown away by what was accomplish and truly know that by small steps great things come to pass.
Also I got sunburned and it is february.
Elder MacGregor




No comments:

Post a Comment