Saturday, May 6, 2017

Good week everyone!

This week was transfer week, so it was an insane amount of work in the office. we had to coordinate all the trips and how people travel and buy bus tickets going to ayacucho. (basically the farthest out in our mission)

I got to train brand new missionaries about what to do when they get sick. Showed them what to do when they get bit buy a dog and everything. Then I got to tell them I have bitten 3 times.

Also here is quote of a call i received this week: ´´Elder MacGregor, we have an investigator who has cancer, can we still visit her without getting sick?´´   ´´Cancer isn´t contagious´´


I have said it so many times, but I love the people here, and I love teaching where the Book of Mormon took place. It is interesting for me that Christ walked this continent such a long time ago, and taught these people´s ancestors.

I have felt my faith and my testimony grow incredibly in these past 8 months. The Book of Mormon really is a powerful keystone that we so often take for granted.

I want to tell everyone that I am not the same person who left Oregon 8 months ago. Now I use hair gel

ELDER MACGREGOR
Misión Perú Lima Sur
CANCER IS NOT CONTAGIOUS
Secretario Personal del Presidente

Secretario de Salud


No comments:

Post a Comment