Monday, May 15, 2017

Hey everyone!

rough office week this week. I got a nasty fever on Tuesday and I had nobody to call. Took a fat nap on the couch with the bishop and my companion caught me on camera. So the bishop and I just be chilling and bonding.

I hope you all are good to your moms this week. Elder Holland has a great talk titled ´´Behold, thy Mother.´´ I invite all of you to read and ponder it this special time of year.

I took a missionary into the hospital this week because they were showing signs of an appendicitis. Turns out they just had bad gas.

Lots of counsels and training this week. Not too exciting for you guys (and to some extent not us either) but it is how the Lord prepares us for his work.

with much love,


Misión Perú Lima Sur
APPARENTLY BAD GAS HAS THE SAME EFFECTS AS AN APPENDICITIS 
Secretario Personal del Presidente

Secretario de Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment