Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Good week everyone,

This week was transfers so I am writing on Tuesday. No changes I am going to stay in the Pamplona ward for another month and a half. WOOHOO

This week has been pretty normal. By tender miracles and the hand of the Lord we found 5 new investigators! They are good too! I love thinking of missionaries as searching out those looking for the truth. 

I want to share a short scripture in the Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 13:37 ´´And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be.´´

God needs you. He created you, and then He sent someone to pay for you. I promise that as we seek to establish Zion, we will be blessed.

Elder MacGregor


PS I understand that there are many trials happening in Oregon. I would also like to testify that because Jesus was Resurrected, we will all be resurrected. We will see our loved ones again. The only difference is that they will be glorified, and perfect. How blessed and glorious that day will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment