Monday, January 29, 2018





Hey everyone!

This week we had stake conference. We went with an investigator to the stake center, and just before the meeting, she met our mission president! President McGinn asked her when she was going to get baptized and who her friends were in the ward. She replied, ´´I am getting baptized this week and my friends in the ward is everyone!´´ She actually sat by her friends during the conference while my companion and I sat towards the back, keeping an eye on other investigators. As it turns out, our mission president gave a talk. He mentioned, ´´before I came in to the conference, I saw Elder Chacon and Elder MacGregor with an investigator. She mentioned that her friends in the chapel were everyone! Good job Pamplona ward! Elder MacGregor, could you stand up please?´´ I stood up in the back and the entire stake looked at me. ´´what is the name of your investigator?´´ I had to shout ´´CECILIA´´ President made her stand up as well and the entire stake looked at her. hahahah it was one of the greatest moments I had been on in my mission.

I want to share my testimony.

I know this is a divine work.
I know God lives, He is our loving Heavenly Father and He wants us to become like Him, just as any other loving father would. 
He wants to succeed, that is why He sent His Son. He didn´t send just any Son, He sent His best. He would not do that if He wanted us to fail.
I know these things are true.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment